Today's style is certainly leaning toward a trimmer fitting slack. Unfortunately, one style and model does not fit all. We are all built differently and, just as important as the accuracy of the measurements are, it is as important that the client work with an appropriate model for their body. At LS Men's Clothing, we work with over 15 plain and pleated models, to maximize your comfort and style.
The choice of fabrics include, worsteds, flannels, Bedford cords, cottons, whipcords, gabardines, moleskin twills, linens, microfibers .... and even custom made denims.
Some of the standard and additional options that come with our custom pants:
- Choice of waistband width
- Functional watch pocket outside on plain front (inside on pleated)
- Open center back breather
- Two back pockets, left to button
- 100% cotton solid harmony pocketing and waistband
- Pleated hip curtain
- Front lined 2” below knee
- Nickel plated metal zipper
- Reinforced crotch front
- True French fly
- Button fly
- Extra wide and deep pockets
- Change pocket inside right pocket
- Bracer buttons on pleated trousers
- Western pocket, adjustable side tabs, 3” square ext. one button, 3” square ext. 2” WB two buttons
Our price point for custom pants ranges between $195 - $325.